A new suit for 2021 which ups the game in entry-level wetsuits
Building on the great success of and rave reviews for its limited-edition Valour wetsuit in 2020, the Agile wetsuit is being launched in 2021 to help meet the huge growth in demand for high-quality, entry-level wetsuits.
In setting out to make this product different to other entry level wetsuits on the market, Zone3 has equipped it with:
- No flatlock stitching. Instead, it is fully glued and blind stitched to ensure waterproof seams, flexibility through the suit and no internal seam discomfort.
- No nylon neoprene panels. The Agile is made from a mixture of Speedflo and Smoothskin coatings to ensure water doesn’t enter the suit or get heavy and cause drag.
- Performance focus. Like all Zone3 products, even though the materials and thickness can’t compare with the likes of the Zone3 Aspire, the Agile is designed for speed and comfort.
- Talon-Resistant Coating. A unique formula applied to the leg and side panels to improve durability and reduce customer service or warranty questions when beginners create fingernail tears by accident.
- 2mm Flex-Fit shoulder panels for flexibility and a 4mm panel encasing the legs, for core buoyancy support.
- A combination of 2mm, 3mm and 4mm panels and appropriate linings to offer a well-balanced and comfortable swim.
- Slimline Pro Speed Cuffs to help you get out of the suit more quickly.
- Modern styling and graphics which align with Zone3's new Advance and Vision models.