Click an image to enlarge.
Cervelo P-Series Ultegra Disc Di2 (2020 54cm only))
0% Finance available on this bike
HUMAN OR MACHINE, YOU CAN’T FAKE FAST.
To go fast. Faster than your last effort. Faster than your competition - You must do the little things, the big things, all the things: Leave no rock unturned. Check every box. Respect every ritual.
We created the ALL-NEW race-ready P-Series for the athlete seeking speed, storage, value, and comfort. It’s our no-nonsense machine engineered to get you from Point A to B - Faster. The P-Series features better air economy, improved stiffness and comfort, designed with discipline, focus, style, and swagger - every pedal stroke propels human and machine through the air with ease, turning watts into wins.
Ideal For: Time Trials, Short and Long Course Triathlon
- FRAME: Cervelo P-Series, carbon fibre
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered P-Series Fork for Disc
- STEM: Cervélo Ultra Light Alloy Stem
- HANDLEBAR: Vision Trimax Carbon SI with J-Bend Extension
- FRONT BRAKE: TRP HD-T910, with TRP TR160-25 rotor
- REAR BRAKE: TRP HD-T910, with TRP TR160-25 rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: TRP HD-T910 with SW-R600 Di2 Switch
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9160
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30t, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 8000 52/36t
- FRONT WHEEL: Vision 55TC Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Vision 55TC Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension TRI T4.0
- SEATPOST: Cervélo Carbon, SP23
- ACCESSORIES: Metron Hydration System, Smartpak 400, Aerobottle 500, Rear Hydration Mount
This product is Non Deliverable and must be picked up at the East Finchley store.