Click an image to enlarge.
Cervelo R5 Ultegra Di2 (2021)
0% Finance available on this bike!
The R-Series bikes are engineered to help you achieve your glory - whatever that is for you. World Tour riders praise their unrivalled stiffness, light weight, and stable handling. These bikes aren’t only for the pros though. The R-Series supports every rider with fine-tuned geometry and a range of fit options. That means the ultimate all-round ride experience for you.
Trusting your bike's handling is all important when you're charging down mountain passes or riding in a group. The R-Series bikes are designed to be both stable and responsive, with careful attention to frame stiffness and bike geometry.
Cervélo's engineers specialize in using different tube shapes and construction techniques to dial in the relative stiffness and compliance of a bike frame. For the R-Series bikes, that means a performance bike that you can ride hard all day.
The R-Series bikes are race machines first and foremost. They feature our stiffest-ever road frames, and the geometry is tuned for high-performance riders wanting an aerodynamic and aggressive position. Bottom line: these bikes are built to go fast.
- 830g average weight for 56cm frame with paint and small parts (~55g of hardware and paint)
- Category-defining stiffness
- Squoval 3™s aerodynamic savings of 7.4 watts (more than 100 kilojoules over a 5-hour stage)
- Future-proof internal cable routing: ready for mechanical, electronic and hydraulic
- Single-piece chainstay and dropout for added strength without added weight
- 700 x 25mm tires clearance, improving comfort and cornering
- New cross-sectional shaped lightly curved fork
This product is Non Deliverable and must be picked up at the East Finchley store.
Please choose from the options below