Northwave's versatile road shoe for below zero and milder conditions, designed to deliver comfort, warmth and performance in a winter boot. Constructed from GoreTex's Pique membrane, a winter specific material suitable for temperatures from -3 to +15°C, these boots supply all the warmth and comfort needed in these winter conditions.
The shoes provide waterproof barrier with great thermal insulation and breathability with the same excellent power transfer that Northwave owners have come to expect from their shoes. The addition, the Climaflex collar completes the package as a superb pair of boots to tackle cold winter rides from 2017/18 onwards.
No matter the season, riders just want to focus on pedalling and maximizing their performance with no distractions. Northwave’s next generation of winter boots is now one-step closer to riders’ needs with the brand new Climaflex collar construction.Free from overlaps and Velcro, the Climaflex collar is designed to deliver unprecedented mobility.
• NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0
• The water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Pique membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even at -3°C
• Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
• Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
• TPU reinforcement on tip
• SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
• The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
• Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
• Special GTX footbed works in synergy with the membrane
• Reflective inserts for enhanced visibility
• 360° reflective inserts
Please choose from the options below