Northwave's versatile MTB boot for below zero and milder conditions, designed to deliver comfort, warmth and performance in a winter boot. Constructed from GoreTex's Pique membrane, a winter specific material suitable for temperatures from -3 to +15°C, these boots supply all the warmth and comfort needed in these winter conditions.
They provide a waterproof barrier with great thermal insulation and breathability, with the same excellent power transfer that Northwave owners have come to expect from their shoes. The Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole is highly stiff, rated 8 by Northwave, as well as supplying all the grip needed for winter rides with its aggressive tread pattern.
The addition of the Climaflex collar completes the package as a pair of superb boots to tackle off-road winter rides for 2017/18.ClimaflexNo matter the season, riders just want to focus on pedalling and maximizing their performance with no distractions. Northwave’s next generation of winter boots is now one-step closer to ride
• Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and natural rubber tread for enhanced grip
• The water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Pique membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even at -3°C
• Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
• Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
• TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
• SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
• The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
• Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
• Special GTX footbed works in synergy with the membrane
• 360° reflective inserts
Please choose from the options below