The Oltre has always been Bianchi's most aerodynamic and stiffest road bike, but the Oltre XR4 takes both of these properties to new levels, all thanks to Countervail - dedicated tuning of Countervail within the carbon lay-up of every tube provides maximised aero advantage and control at high speeds.
The Oltre XR4 was designed to be at the absolute cutting edge of aerodynamics thanks to advanced CFD and Flow Visualisation – technologies borrowed straight from aerospace and F1 car design. When combined with advanced analysis, the resulting data enabled Bianchi to achieve a significant aerodynamic saving of 20 watts over their already hugely efficient XR2 frameset.
So this is a super stiff, aerodynamic bike that is actually quite a comfortable ride. XR4 is available as a complete bike in various specification and frame colour but also as a frameset which can be built to exact personal specs.
- Frame : Oltre XR4 CV Carbon w/Countervail, Mechanical/Electronic Di2/EPS shifting compatible,direct mount brakes,PF86.5x41mm, sizes 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm
- Headset : Fsa Orbit C-33
- Fork : Bianchi Full Carbon Aero 1.1/8>1.1/4 integrated head
- Shifters : Shimano Ultegra DI2 6870 11 Spd
- Rear Derailleur : Shimano Ultegra DI2 6870 11 Spd
- Front Derailleur : Shimano Ultegra DI2 6870 11 Spd
- Crankset : Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 50/34T, Hollowtech II, crank length: 170mm-47/54cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Bottom Bracket : Shimano BM-BB72-41B pres fit
- Chain : Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11
- Cassette : Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 Spd 11-28T
- Brake :Shimano Ultegra 6810-F,direct mount
- Wheels : Fulcrum Racing Quattro C17
- Tyre : Vittoria Corsa G+ Isotech 700x25
- Stem : Reparto Corse 3D Forged Alloy 7050 +/-7°, 1.1/8,ext: 70mm-47, 90mm-50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55cm, 120mm-57cm/59cm, 130mm-61cm
- Handlebar : Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, Alloy 2014, diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77,4mm, size: 400mm-47/50cm , 420mm-53/57cm, 440mm-59/61cm
- Tape : La Spirale Bike Ribbon Eolo soft + w/carbon look plug w/Bianchi logo
- Seatpost : Bianchi Oltre Full Carbon Aero w/Alloy clamp,head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm length 250mm-47cm, 300mm-50/53cm, 350mm-55/59cm, 380mm-61cm, setback 25mm/+10mm
- Saddle : Fizik Arione R3 Kium