Bianchi Sprint 2020 | Details
Launched in the 1970s, the original Sprint was loved by riders of the time, and is much admired still as an iconic piece of cycling’s history. The new Sprint is created in the same mould as its predecessor – it’s a racing carbon bike for those new to the world of competitive road cycling. To offer a greater flexibility of use, Bianchi has produced both a disc brake and rim brake version of the Sprint frame.
The Sprint is worthy of inclusion in Bianchi’s Racing category, created for those starting out on their journey in competition. No compromise has been made on the Sprint’s appearance: it’s a sharply-styled, beautiful road carbon bike. Considerations have been made throughout the design to ensure sleekness, clean lines and a racy, aggressive character.
Bianchi Sprint | Race Geometry
The carbon monocoque frame is constructed around a racing-specific geometry, providing an aggressive platform from which to chase down attacks, launch breakaways and sprint for mid-race primes. Whether you are consistently tackling big distances in sportives and gran fondos, or actively entering the world of criterium and road racing, this bike will carry you forwards as you progress. The bike will receive a complimentary bike fit ion collection to ensure you are in the most suitable position for your riding.
- Frame - Sprint carbon monocoque, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86,5x41mm, 1.4"-1.1/8" HT, integrated seat clamp,full carbon dropout, flat mount, thru axle12x142mm, 32mm tires compatible, sizes 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm
- Fork - Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4">1.1/8", thru axle 12x100mm
- Number of Gears - 22
- Shifters - Shimano 105 ST-R7020 2x11sp, Shimano 105 ST-R7025 2x11sp smaller lever size for sizes 47-50-53cm
- Chainset - Shimano 105 FC-R7000
- Chainrings - 50x34T, HollowtechII
- Cassette - Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T
- Chain - Kmc X11-1 EPT finish, 11sp
- Front Derailleur - Shimano 105 FD-R7000-L
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105 RD-R7000 GS 11sp, top normalshadow design
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano SM-BB71-41B, PressFit
- Pedals - N/A
- Rims - Shimano WH-RS170
- Front Hub - Shimano WH-RS100
- Rear Hub - Shimano WH-RS100
- Front Tyre - Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, G2.0Graphene
- Rear Tyre - Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, G2.0Graphene
- Front Brake - Shimano BR-R561-L V-Brakes
- Rear Brake - Shimano BR-R561-L V-Brakes
- Brake Levers - included w/shifters
- Handlebars - Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam.31,8mm, reach 80mm, drop 130mm
- Grips - La Spirale Ribbon cork
- Headset - Fsa Orbit C-33, NO.44E, 1.1/8">1.4"
- Stem - Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", Ext: 70mm-44cm
- Saddle - Selle Royal SR 2302 HRN, w/hole, steel rail, 280x145mm
- Seatpost - Reparto Corse Alloy 6061 shaft, alloy head, 15mmoffset, diam. 27.2mm, Length 350mm