The perfect combination of cushioning and support, the V6 features FlyteFoam cushioning in the midsole, which adapts to your unique stride, delivering custom cushioning every time you lace up. Using linked components throughout the midsole, Impact Guidance System helps guide your foot through a more natural stride, limiting pronation and encourage a smooth transition from heelstrike to toe-off. Additionally, the shoe's Dynamic DuoMax Support System extends up through the forefoot, stabilizing your stride and creating the stable platform you need for a strong run, mile after mile.
- Seamless, engineered mesh upper with ventilation openings along the inside of the midfoot for cooling airflow where you need it most.
- Discreet Eyelets evenly distribute lace tension across the top of your foot for a comfortable, distraction-free fit.
- Ortholite sockliner for additional underfoot cushioning.
- Full-length FlyteFoam midsole adapts to your stride for custom cushioning with every step.
- SpEVA foam layer on top of the FlyteFoam cushioning adds springy energy return.
- Rear- and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems absorb the shock of impact.
- Impact Guidance System uses linked components to encourage a smooth, natural transition from heelstrike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System extends through the forefoot, limiting pronation and delivering stable support.
- Solid rubber outsole for durable traction on any surface