Bianchi Bikes is one of the leading brands on the international market in the cycling sector and it boasts 125 years of history started in 1885. Playing an important role both in cycling history and modern industry, becoming a legend well beyond the sports.
Bianchi is a performance bicycle company characterised by product driven technology, Italian design and global market, only a few brands can truly be considered as a legend and Bianchi are more than worthy. Offering to the market a complete range of models for Road, MTB, City-Trekking, e-Bikes and accessories to meet the needs of all cyclists. All frames are designed and developed inside the Bianchi headquarter in Treviglio (Bergamo, Italy), same as all graphics and colours combinations. Only time, passion, high professionalism, innovation and excellence can provide such an acknowledgement over the years.
Bianchi Via Nirone Dama Bianca Sora Celesteis a bike designed just for a female rider that wants to go for a middle to long distance ride but want to be comfortable on the way round. The Bianchi Via Nirone Dama Bianca frame has exceptional levels of comfort but can still deliver on performance when the time arises. The Shimano Sora gearing is a smooth 2x9 system. Bianchi bottle and cage included.
- Frame: Via Nirone, 7 Dama Bianca Alu hydroforming tubing, seat post: 31.6mm
- Fork: Bianchi Carbon Alu with Kevlar
- Headset: Fsa ZS4-Custom
- Crankset: Shimano FC-R345-L 9sp, crank length: 170mm-44/55cm
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG53
- Chainrings: 50/34T
- cassette:Shimano Tiagra CS-HG50-9 9sp 11-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32T
- Brakes: RC-471 Dual-Pivot
- Colour available: Light Blue/Orange
- Size: 49, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59 and 61