Cervelo P3 Ultegra Di2 (2019)
0% Finance available on this bike
P3 SPEED WITHIN REACH
The bike that LAVA Magazine called “The New Baseline” brings you the lineage of the category-leading P5, along with our widest range of fit options, easy packing for travel, accessible storage, and all our key aero features. The Cervélo P3 has quickly become a mainstay at the Ironman World Championships, with enough P3s on the Kona pier to be a top brand on its own.
Superbike DNA doesn’t mean complex maintenance rituals: the P3’s non-proprietary components allow for intuitive use and custom set-up. Whether you’re on a regular training ride or setting a new personal-best, the P3 delivers motivation by design. Now with Mavic Cosmic Elite S wheels and outboard shifting on the 8060 Di2 version, the result is a bike that’s as ready to race as you are.
- FRAME: Cervélo P3 carbon fibre
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, P3 Fork
- STEM: Profile 1/Zeroseven (Length: 48-51: 70mm | 54-56: 80mm | 58-61: 90mm)
- HANDLEBAR: Profile Design SVET R Basebar with Ergo Armrest
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace BL-TT79
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8060 & SW-R9160, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28t, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000 mid-compact 52/36t (Length: 48-51: 165mm | 54-56:170mm | 58-61: 172.5mm)
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Cosmic Elite, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Cosmic Elite, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 23mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 23mm, clincher
- SADDLE: ISM PS 1.0
- SEATPOST: Cervélo Carbon Aero, Rail-Adjust
Bikes and equipment may not be exactly as shown. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This product is Non Deliverable and must be picked up at the East Finchley store.
Please choose from the options below