The Activate range was designed for beginner triathletes or for those looking for a great value suit to train with. This range will hopefully help to encourage participation in multisport and give the new entrants to the market a high quality product but at an affordable price
The Activate range is made using a Lycra sport fabric to ensure breathability, comfort and performance. The key features include:
1. Tri-lite pad: A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimising water absorption and providing protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
2. Elastic Technology and piping to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines.
3. Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
4. Storage pocket positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
5. Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
6. Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
7. Zip protection: Internal piping and an internal patch to help minimise any discomfort from the zip.
Perfect as a first ever Tri suit but check out the Zone3 Aquaflo range if you're looking for that something extra.